THIRD SUNDAY OF EASTER
1. SCC Announcements
• On Friday 5th May Perpetual Adoration by St. Mathews Community.
• On Sunday 7th May 8.15am Liturgy by Good Shepherd Community.
2. Being holidays, from 1st May to June 17th there will be only one Mass in the morning at 6.30 am on weekdays. Evening Mass is as usual at 7.15 pm. Month of May is dedicated to Our Lady of Rosary. Hence Rosary devotion at 6.30 pm and on Sundays after the 5 pm Mass.
3. Total 151 children from our parish received the Sacrament of First Holy Communion. We congratulate all the children and parents and seek
God’s blessings on them. We also thank all the catechist for their dedicated service.
4. 5th May is First Friday of the month. Hindi retreat from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm. Please attend in large numbers.
5. There will be a seminar conducted on 6th and 7th of May in the Little Flower Hall from 7pm to 8pm for Government sector jobs to guide students for Government exams. For further details kindly refer the notice board.
6. On coming Sunday 7th May Malayalam Mass at 9.30 am in the Little Flower Hall.
7. Our parish choir will be conducting VBJ-Vacation Bible Joy once again this year from 15th May to 19th May from 9.30 am to 12.00 pm for Students from 1st Std to 10th Std. Registration forms are available at the parish office
8. Our Lady of Forsaken Church is organizing Apologetics and Evangelization training courses from 7th to 12th May and 14th to 19th May at Our Lady’s Home for boys, Dadar. For registration kindly refer the notice board.
9. St. Pauls Institute, Bandra is offering three year Degree Courses and one year post graduate programmes / short term courses for this Academic Year 2017-18. For further details kindly refer the notice board.
10. The total Easter Ball collection was Rs.238650 and the total expenses was Rs.31099. A big thanks to all the teachers, sponsors, all those who patronized and others who worked tirelessly for the success of this event. God bless you all.
11. Last Sunday Mass collection was Rs.148141 and Dumb Box collection was Rs.61687 . Lenten Alms collection was Rs.48987 This amount will be sent to the Archdiocese of Bombay. Thanks for your generosity.
12. Donations received this week towards the painting and renovation of the church
• Anonymous Well Wishers 4 families contributed Rs.8600